The following are compulsory for online admission in TNOU.
- Valid e-mail id
- A Mobile Number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
- JPEG File of Highest Qualification Certificate (10th /+2/Degree/Diploma/ )
- Community Certificate for those students who wish to avail Scholarship
- Scanned copy of applicant’s recently taken colour photo
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s signature
- For submitting application for Admission of New Students, connect to internet and visit
Tamil Nadu Open University website namely w ww.tnou.ac.in
- On visiting the above website, the home page will appear as shown below:
- In the above screen , click the menu ‘ONLINE ADMISSION’ available on the top
- On clicking the above menu, a web page screen as shown below will appear for making entries of new registration of student seeking admission to Programmes offered by TNOU for entering his/her application details,
On clicking the ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ button , the Login Screen as shown below will appear with buttons for (1) Applicant Login (2) Study Centre Login and (3) Regional Centre
Refund of Fees
The programme fees once paid shall not be refunded, if on Scrutiny the applicant is found not eligible for admission to his/her programme of choice, an amount of Rs. 300/- shall be withheld by the university as processing fee and balance amount of the fee already paid to the university shall be refunded to the applicant.